Monday, February 4, 2013

Striping Tape Mani

Sorry for such a long time since my last post.

This is my first time trying the Striping Tape mani... I don't know why I have waited so long to so this. There are so many different designs that you can do with this.

Here is what I started with...



Then I used my striping tape that I purchased off of ebay. I got 10 rolls for like $2.00 shipped from China!




To create this!
With Flash

Without Flash

All the following were taken with flash from my phone:

Pin strips!

 Quilted!

Star burst!

Diagonal lines!

Checkerboard!

(All of these photos were taken with my phone camera with and without flash.)

I think my two favorites out of the five that I did were the Pin strip and the Quilted. 

All and all I think I will be doing this again. It was sooooooo easy and fun too! So many different designs to be made. 

I only ended up doing one hand. I am right handed and things don't always look the same when I use my left hand lol. I am practicing and getting better but I'm not quite there yet... sooooo I'll be sporting my original one hand (my right) and striping mani on the other (my left) for a few days lol. 

What are your favorite striping mani methods?

Thanks for reading! 


5 comments:

  1. Pretty! Can you tell us who the seller was on eBay? I've wanted to try striping tape but I hear horror stories of people who buy tape that won't stick and just make a mess of their nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://myworld.ebay.com/art-la-lic/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754 that is the link to the person that I bought the striping tape from :)

      Delete
  2. These turned out so well! Love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated for the Versatile Blog Award!
    Visit here for details: http://blogthenailfiles.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blog-award-my-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete