Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Birthday Haul!!!!!

So today is my birthday and I think I did pretty good on not spending to much... Look at the deals I got

First thing this morning I got an email about a deal for $35 for a haircut, full color or partial highlight, deep conditioning Moroccan oil treatment & style with eyebrow waxing ($110 value) and I jumped on it! That appointment is on Friday morning.

I also went to Sally's because I got my $10 of a $20 purchase coupon. :) So I HAD to spend at least $20 to get my $10 off... Normally that's not a hard thing to do but I am not really caring for the new China Glaze Glitters or Tranzitions Collections (I do have 2 of the Tranzitions). 

Then I went to Dots (an inexpensive clothing store here... Similar to Rainbow or Deb,they are right next door to Sally's) because they had a huge sign that said "HUGE CLEARANCE SALE starting at $3" so I figured what the hey I'll go look. Walked in to go to the clearance section and noticed they had polish!!!!! So I picked up a bottle to see how much... can you believe it was only $2.80 a bottle and they were BOGO 50% off!! The color selection that I saw wasn't very big, only like 3 or 4 colors. So I was just going to get 2 but then I walked closer to the check out and saw 5-6 more colors! I picked up another 2 bottles, and when I got to the checkout the girl pointed to another color and said "Do you like purple? Those are only a dollar!" I ended up walking out with 5 bottles and no clothes! lol

Here is everything that I got:


Nail Wheels for swatcing

Vanilla scented Lotion & Polish thinner

Seche Top Coat & CG Liquid Leather (Love this black)

Dots polish

No name Pink & Deep Plum

No name Teal/blue, Mint, & Neon Purple (this was the one that was $1)

EVERYTHING!

Swatches of the Dots polish

The No name pink and Neon Purple dried matte... The pink is a one coater which is hard to find a polish that one coats on a swatch wheel with out seeing through it when you hold it up to the light.

All and all I am pretty pleased with my buys for the day... Now waiting for my other half to get home to figure out where we are going to dinner :)
  


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Looks like you did pretty good shopping! :) I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award! NO this is NOT spam! Please see my post here http://mavoreenslacquerobsession.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award-and-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete