Wednesday, February 13, 2013

1 month blogiversary

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Today is my 1 month blogiversary!

Thank you to everyone who has come along and helped get me where I am today! 344 likes on Facebook and 55 followers on here.

I know that I don't post as often as other bloggers do but I am trying to set aside time every week to do I blog post even if it's nothing more than a rant about not being able to paint my nails because of a busy schedule. Sometimes I might have time to do more then 1 a week but I can not promise you all anything since we all know life happens. 

I continue to see new likes and followers everyday and I am excited to see how big these numbers can get. I never would have imagined that in only 1 month that there would be this many people that would care to see what I was doing with nail polish. I see now just how big this community can be!

Again thank you! and you! and you! and you! oh and you over there!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first full month! I've been going since October and you've already passed my follow marks. :D Keep up the awesome work and pretty soon, we'll both be celebrating our first full year. :<)

    ReplyDelete