Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Versatile Award and The Liebster Award

First I want to thank everyone that helped me find new bloggers to nominate for these awards!

I was nominated for two awards! W00T! Thank you sooooo much! This is a huge honor for me as I am not even a month old yet! 



I have been nominated for the Versatile Award by Mavoreen, The Nail Files, and Melanie.  Thank you to all of you for nominating me!




Here are the rules to this award: 

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post


#1 is kind of hard for me because I honestly don't know 15 *new* bloggers that haven't already been nominated for this award but here's a list :)



  1. The Polish Fox
  2. Get Nailed by Sparks
  3. cubbiful
  4. Breezythenailpolishlover
  5. Miss Nail Polish
  6. Kat Stays Polished 
  7. Accio Lacquer
  8. Color Sutraa
  9. Nails Love Polish
  10. Go Polish Yourself 
  11. Lacque Enthusiasm
  12. Lustrous Lacquer  
  13. PrettyNPolished 
  14. Dotty Nails 
  15. Polished Dreams and Life Things
7 Random Facts about myself:
  1. I went to a Military middle and high school
  2. I was in the Army for 8 months
  3. I HATE spiders
  4. I used to have jet black hair
  5. I don't think that I'll ever get married
  6. I have more furniture then fits in my house 
  7. One of my besties is an indie maker!








I have also been nominated for the Leibster Award by The Polish Snob! Thank you for this one too!



So, what is the Liebster award? 

The Liebster Award was created to help new bloggers with less than 200 followers get discovered. 


The rules:

  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked. 
  3. Come up with 11 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
  4. Nominate 11 new blogs with less than 200 followers.
  5. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
11 Random Facts about myself: There are 7 ^ there so I'll add another 4 here
  1.  I bought a car that I can't drive (It's a stick) lol
  2.  I have 6 tattoos and I want a lot more!
  3.  I have had 5 total piercings only 3 are still in
  4.  I have the crazies friends EVER! and I love them to death!


Here are the questions that The Polish Snob asked:



  1. What is your biggest lemming? Since I haven't really had the money to buy polish I haven't really looked at new polishes in about a year. I do really want Color Club Revvolution though
  2. What brand of polish do you own the most of? Right now... hehe Nailnation 3000 Thanks to one of my besties ;)
  3. What made you want to start a blog? My family got tired of seeing my nail art being posted on my personal page so I started a Fan page on Facebook and a blog... I actually wanted to start a blog last year but never had the time.
  4. How long were you involved in the nail polish community before you started blogging? I started really getting into painting my nails about a year and a half ago
  5. What other hobbies do you have? I love photography
  6. What is your favorite book? I haven't read as many books a most people (or maybe I have lol) but my favorite so far was 'The Host' by Stephanie Meyer (the same writer that did 'Twilight')
  7. What is your favorite color? Blue!
  8. If you could have a super power what would you choose? Invisibility
  9. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
  10. Do you have any friends or family members that share your love of nail polish? Family... not so much but I have met lots of friends that do... however none of them live close :(
  11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? lol I tend to stay away from weird food things lol 


My 11 Questions for my nominees:

  1. Favorite Movie?
  2. Do you have any friends or family members that share your love of nail polish?
  3. What's your favorite major polish brand? 
  4. What's your favorite indie polish brand? 
  5. Why did you start blogging? 
  6. How many polishes do you have? 
  7. If you could have any super power what would it be and why? 
  8. Favorite vacation? 
  9. What did you want to be growing up?  
  10. Do you have any pets?   
  11.  What was your first car?



    11 blogs with less than 200 followers that I am Nominating:

    5 comments:

    1. Thank you sooo much for nominating me. Now, I have to do my work and complete the rest of it. I really appreciate this my love!! xxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you soooo much Neffy for nominating me, I really appreciate the mention. Your blog is awesome :)))

      ReplyDelete
    3. awwwwww :)
      Thank you so much for the nomination and most of all for getting to know your blog! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the nomination! Will try to get something up soon.

      ReplyDelete