Thursday, March 14, 2013

New way to follow!

So with the new information about Google reader going away (as of July 1, 2013), it means you will not longer be able to follow this blog with Google Friend Connect (after then), I have set up a Bloglovin account.

Which means if you would like to keep up with what I am posting you will need to follow using Bloglovin. I have played with this and it is user friendly... so the switch should be as easy as it was to follow with GFC. 
 
There is a petition going on currently to tell Google how much we use and love Goggle reader to follow things. If you would like to voice your opinion and sign the petition I am including a link to it below:


I have already signed it as have many, many other bloggers. I hope you will too.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment